German Market Insights: 2020-21 Review and Outlook
17 June, 2021
By Dr. Gleser & Dalhoefer, Germany
In this 2020-21 market report, our German member Dr.Gleser & Dalhoefer recaps 2020 real estate market performance and gives a forward view.
Sector highlights from the report:
- Compared to all other sectors, the industry and service sectors were hit hard by the pandemic
- Residential: Overall increase in property prices
- Offices: Expecting an economic upswing post-pandemic to stimulate the office market later in 2021
- Industrial & Logistics: Look positive due to Germany being the second most important expansion market in logistics
- Retail: Decline in demand for space and price compression for retail properties
Click here to continue reading the report.